Gratitude Journal

Assalamualaikum 😊

Hi.... 🤗 I think I want to make my blog into my Gratitude Journal. 

For those who might want to know what Gratitude Journal is... it is basically a diary where you express all your gratitudes and thankfulness to whatever has happened to your life.

Why would anybody would want to do that????

Well, firstly, by reflecting back on the good things that has happened, it will show that Allah really does care of His servants! 

Even when things are going bad, if you look closely, you'll find there will be a reason to be thankful of.

Write it down. Keep it as a memory.Just like what you do to your diaries.

For some people, they will say, "I don't do diaries. I prefer to keep everything to myself"

Gratitude Journal is different from diaries. Because Gratitude Journal only shows all the GOOD THINGS. 

We need to be reminded over and over again of all the good things that has been bestowed upon us from Allah. Because only with that, we will always feel thankful for everything.

Yes, we can be thankful by just saying it in our hearts or du'as. But if you write it down, and read it outloud, you'll FEEL the difference. It is another level of gratitude.

The vibration is so strong that it can make you cry with happiness! 

Are'nt we all are searching for happiness afterall?

So yeah, I would really love to share my happiness to all of you out there. To share my excitements. To share my knowledge. To share my findings.

Every single thing that has happened in this world, happened because He already planned and permits it to happen.

And it will be a rewarding feeling for me to share my gratitudes of what Allah has given me with everybody that is searching for it.

Because, afterall we are created by Him so that we can be thankful to Him, 

"It is He Who brought you forth from the wombs of your mothers when you knew nothing; and He gave you hearing and sight and intelligence and affection: that you may give thanks (to Allah)"(An-Nahl, 16:78).

May Allah ease my journey into a better muslim and creating a better ummah insyaaAllah ❤️

Comments