GREATEST DREAM



Everybody will have their own dreams. And they will definately have the greatest dream of all.

My parents are the source of my greatest dream.

Simply because they have done a lot for me..for us siblings and our spouses and our children too. They even have plans for our children's children! MasyaaAllah 💕


Unlike majority of other parents, they will strive & MAKE SURE that their kids and grandchildren have a good life. 

It is their dream to build the family and grow the family in the best possible way. 

Even up until today, they are still planning & building for us. Of course with us now helping them out as a team..thus #Selesari was born as a stepping stone to fulfill their dreams ❤️

I know... nothing in the world can ever repay their sweat and tears amd sleepless nights. But I just want to do my best to make them proud and happy that their dream will continue to grow and fluorish 💕

They are the reason I am pushing myself to my limits everyday. 

Pushing myself to be better everyday.

Because I don't know how much time I have left...

What's your greatest dream? and are you on track towards fulfilling your dream?

If you can dream it, you can achieve it 🔥🔥🔥🔥

#shikinshaklee 
#shakleefamily 
#selesariboutiquevillas
#lifegoal 
#parents 
#dream 
#ilovemyparents

Comments